Friday, May 23, 2008

To Sir, With Love

Dear Friend,

If you'd like to share your thoughts with DNC Chairman Gov. Howard Dean, fill out this form at Democrats.org:http://www.democrats.org/page/petition/chairman/fcnsny

Thanks!

My take:

Mr. Dean:I like to think myself more eloquent, but in this matter I find that direct works best. Should the Democratic party allow Sen. Clinton to destroy this party, I will actively campaign to divest this party of its most faithful constintuency - African-American voters. This from a woman who has voted in EVERY election, big and small since she voted for Bill Clinton in her first contest.

Sen. Clinton has undermined, marginalized, disrespected and outright diminished black voters in this campaign. She is allowed to run, but this is my party too, sir. I'm one of those locals who talks policy with my neighbors, volunteers at polling sites and encourages participation. Do not take lightly my commitment to this endeavor.

After today's news cycle with a begrudgingly apologetic Hillary Clinton explaining away her reference to "assasination", I should hope you would do everything possible to retain the integrity of this party. If you do not, this party will never get another dime or ounce of energy from me. And I will not stop there. I will actively campaign against this party.

Black voters - all voters - deserve greater leadership from this party. The Clintons may well be a dynasty, but Hillary is not bigger than the party. In fact, without the party - and its black voters - there are no Clintons. Mayhaps that is what you should be telling Sen. Clinton right about now.

3 comments:

Alessandro Machi said...

Wow, did you get taken. Barack Obama was not ready to lead.

DailyPUMA

Drift Financial Services said...

Always look forward for such nice post & finally I got you. Really very impressive post & glad to read this. Good luck & keep writing such awesome content.
Web Development Company in Greater Noida
Software development company In Greater noida

CMS and ED
CMSED

Homoeopathic treatment for Psoriasis in greater noida
Kidney Disease Homoeopathy Doctor In Greater Noida

Drift Financial Services said...

i heard about this blog & get actually whatever i was finding. Nice post love to read this blog
GST consultant In Indore
digital marketing consultant In Indore