Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Whose America?

This was too good to let pass.

I really only have one itsy-bitsy, teensie-weensie question: is Rep. Keith Ellison an American citizen?

I just need to be sure.

Cause, um, if he is -- and I think the law is on the side of him being one -- I am pretty sure he gets to worship the devil and request whatever holy book ol Beezlebub is using these days.

I'm almost certain.

One day, soon, there will be a morning when I'll awaken to the sounds of irreverant jaybirds chirping. A soft spring breeze will caress my face as I brew a cup of free trade java. I'll turn on the news and the lead story will be: White Americans, The New Minority.

That will be a good day.

I love free trade coffee.

1 comment:

Yobachi said...

Every time I click that link it just says "Sorry, the page you requested was not found."

Yobachi